Sunday, March 11, 2007

27 Weeks, March 11, 2007



Hello! Hope you're all adjusting to the time change a little early this year. Tonight we really enjoyed the longer daylight, however, I'm afraid that morning will be coming very early! I'm still feeling our baby moving frequently, and I was reading today that this is the time when I may begin feeling her hiccup - so I'm curious to see what that's like. I noticed today when I was singing in choir that I have noticably less breath support when I sing - I felt like I was taking a catch breath a lot. I guess that's to be expected - but it was very noticable today. Also, this past week we noticed that our dog, Ceasar, has been having some twitching on his front left leg - and it seems to also affect a small twitch in his neck. I called our animal hospital, and they recommended that we bring him in just to have it checked out. They noticed that it's definately a muscle related twitch - and then when they looked at his pupils, they noticed that they're different sizes which made them concerned. We haven't noticed anything different in him except the occasional twitching - but they wanted to do some blood work. They called us back the next day and said that the blood tests were normal, however, they recommend that we visit a dog neurologist because the different size pupils may be indication of a neurological disorder, eye trauma or something else. We like our dog, but I'm not ready to spend hundreds of dollars for them to run all kinds of tests when he seems completely normal, and the twitching only seems to happen after he's had a walk or played really hard. We'll keep an eye on him, but I don't think we'll be making an appointment with the dog neurologist right now. This past weekend we did some registering at a couple of places, and that went well. There's so many things to get ready for a new baby - but thankfully we've got a few more months to go! One of my challenges every morning is getting ready for work and trying to figure out what to wear - but this weekend I got a package from my mom with a few more pretty maternity tops - thanks mom! The black shirt in this picture is one of the new ones. Have a great week!

No comments: