

Here is Elise sitting for the camera. She has on an outfit that her aunt Debi picked out for her...thanks, Deb! This has been a very long week for us. I got sick at the beginning of the week - sore throat, runny nose and small cough - and now this weekend I wonder if she's got a few of the symptoms, too. She's just not quite been her chipper self. She'll smile for us, but only a few a day, otherwise she kinda has this blank stare - and she's been more fussy. Poor girl. I've been checking her temp, but it's still normal, so we're just trying to keep her as comfortable as possible. Also, I've put up a picture of my morning glories. This was the first year that I didn't plant any, but they're blooming the best I've ever seen in our yard. This next weekend we're expecting a visit from Oma & Opa - John's parents. They're flying in Friday and staying until Tuesday. We will all try to get better and be healthy for a fun weekend. We've been taking lots of evening strolls - the weather has finally given us some cooler temps to get outside and enjoy. Today it's 85 and sunny with no humidity - and feels more like a Fall afternoon. John had the first couple classes at CPCC this week, and he has an interesting professor, which makes the 3 hour class more enjoyable. That is about the extent of our week. Have a great week!
2 comments:
Oh Elise! Grandma misses you so terribly! I just want to pick you up and hold you!!! And you are so pretty in your red outfit! And how about those morning glories? And to think we almost pulled them out! Take care all - love you all! Grandma June
So cute but she is getting too big! I want to come see her again soon. :)
Post a Comment