Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Leaving for MN Today...

Merry Christmas!
We're flying to Minnesota this afternoon to spend a week with both sides of our family.
We had a wonderful weekend! My parents flew in Friday and left Monday afternoon & the Christmas concert, "Stories", at church went really well. I believe lives were touched with the real message - that God came as a baby to save us. We're so thankful for our extended Charlotte "family" that we've come to know - they are dear and precious to us.
Elise had her 6 month Dr. visit last week Thursday. She continues to grow - she's now 28 inches long & 17 pounds, 3 oz. Christmas came a little early at our house - so that Elise could get her "big" present at home - a new wagon!
Her friend, Kaylie, next door turns 1 on Dec. 22nd, and the girls will have lots of fun in the wagon this next spring.

Well, I'm looking at the clock and time is ticking away...I have a few more things to do before we leave. Have a safe and blessed Christmas!

No comments: