Monday, March 3, 2008

Beginning of March

It feels like Spring in Charlotte! Sunday was beautiful - nearing 70 degrees, and today should be about the same, possibly warmer. We all got outside and enjoyed a little sunshine - hopefully the vitamin D will clear up the remaining symptoms of all our colds & coughing. We've stayed close to home to get well & not get any of our friends sick, and so it was a welcome relief to get outside a bit and get rid of some cabin fever.
We are excited for Spring to arrive. Next weekend we have our neighborhood Spring Festival, including an egg hunt, petting zoo & a few other fun activites.
I've added a couple videos below from Saturday night after bathtime. Elise has a newfound love and excitement for Ceasar - and he's pretty good about tolerating it, but we're both keeping a close on him him when she gets near him, because she likes to lean on him and stand herself up - not a good idea! I find that our little girl has become a good "inspector" of how clean our floors are. She will find the smallest speck - a fuzz, lint, bug or dirt. I find myself trying to vacuum & mop several times a week, yet she will find it if I left it. Oh, well - I guess that's good motivation.
Hope your week is off to a great start.

No comments: