This year we had a nice relaxing Thanksgiving at our house with my sister, Jodi & brother, Curt.Elise got to "help" with the potatoes, and ate a full plate of food when she sat down to the dinner table. Well, now I guess I'll have to be making her sweet potato casserole, cranberry salad & supreme mashed potatoes to get her to eat - she ate it all....along with some pumpkin pie!
Everyone helped - Curt even assembled a yummy punch for the day!
Elise is still very enamored with Bailey each time she visits - and Bailey is still very tolerant of all her attention.
Jodi assembled the "be-all, end-all" perfect cranberry salad - and it was so good!
John & I getting together the last few things before sitting down to dinner.
Thanksgiving dinner table 2008.
And finally, a little Thanksgiving walk through the neighborhood to get our blood flowing after filling up with great food!
No comments:
Post a Comment