Thursday, April 9, 2009

Week before Easter

Last Saturday, Elise got to try her first Easter Egg hunt. Our neighborhood was hosting one at the commons area & John & I just smile when we watch our little girl, so grown up, hunting for eggs.
We also are starting to see more of Claire Elise's personality come out. She's very particular about everything, and had to open each egg as she found it to inspect the contents before she put it away into her basket.



We also decorated eggs this week - or should I say, I decorated, and Elise just got color stain on her fingers. She was very happy to "help" and take part.
Her favorite color is blue - and she'll tell us "Bu". I'm working on colors with her and she'll say them correctly, but "bu" seems to be her favorite!
We also received 2 Easter packages in the mail - one from Oma & Opa & one from Paul & Jodi.
Thanks so much for sending them! Elise tried her first marshmallow peep & kept saying, "duckie" - she wanted more duckies to eat. They are quite yummy, but perhaps she'll have to wait until Easter to get some more.
The perfect sized watering can to help with the plants this summer - thanks Oma & Opa!

No comments: