Elise needed a summer duvet, and so I put together a very simple cover with really sweet stitching. My mom has these cams for her machine, and so we experimented and made this sweet pattern.
I also finally made the little bolster pillow I've had for her for many moons. It turned out pretty well, however, I did have to revert back to some math to figure the circumference of a circle so that my edges matched up.

We followed the pattern on her pillow case & I'm still debating on whether I should bring the cover down to Mud Pie and have her Monogram done in the middle of the square...I'll have to wait and see.
Then, I made another Amy Butler bag - it's a modified version of my other bag that is a clutch. There are many things I love about this pattern, but I chose a satin lining...just trying to make it a little more schwanky, and that seemed to be slightly more problematic than a normal cotton blend....oh, well. Now I know for next time.
2 comments:
Stacie-Love the new bedding!! Definitely have either the pillow or duvet monogrammed!! That would be gorgeous!
Love these new sewing projects!! Very fun stuff!
Post a Comment