On December 1st, John, Elise & I went to see the ultrasound for our baby & to find out if it was a boy or girl. It was so fun to see our new little one on the screen, even in 3-D. We told the tech that we wanted to find out the gender, but to simply type it on the screen so we could surprise Elise & my family later that night with a gender reveal cake. I was going to make a white cake & add either blue or pink food coloring to the batter & then add white frosting. I was able to keep Elise busy, and out of the kitchen while I was putting it together so that it would be a surprise. We invited my parents & Curt & Robbe over for cake & here's a little video of the big reveal!
![]() |
| Pink cake!!! |

No comments:
Post a Comment