Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Name that Baby!

John and I have been working on names for our little girl set to arrive this Spring, and it seems to be a bit challenging. Of course, we have a third opinion also coming from Elise, and we had to laugh, because every time someone asks her what we should name the baby, she always replies, "Rosebud". Hmmm - very interesting. I think she picked this up from the movie, Santa Buddies with the little puppies. One of them has this name. Very cute, but it remains to be seen if this will make the final cut?

1 comment:

Mark and Valerie Brandt said...

I keep putting it out there but I LOVE MY NAME. Valerie. Sophisticated, lovely and it means "strong". Is that the type of daughter you want!?!?!? I can tell you that naming girls is fun, I am thrilled for you. Some of the names we considered but didn't use...Julia, Carmen, Sophia, Desiree, Angelina, Josephine, Rachel, Emily. gretchen's middle name (one of them) is Simone. That is pretty. My friends have girls named Alivia, Emmerson, Cierra, Alexa and my friend Amber had a boy but if it was a girl considered Adrianna. Good luck. And, GO TEAM "VALERIE"!!!!