I'm realizing that I haven't documented this pregnancy with any pictures, so in an effort to try - we took some a couple weekends ago. Thankfully I have been feeling great. Life at our house has been busy and so the weeks keep ticking by, but we have managed to pull out the baby clothes from 0-6 months, and I have them all washed and ready in the dresser and closet. We have some diapers and wipes & they are ready in the basket as well.
 |
| 33 Weeks - only 7 more to go! |
Elise continues to call this baby "Rosebud" and so this nickname may stick around for awhile.
She has been busy recognizing letters on the keyboard and she's very interested in words and what things spell. They have been studying different animals at preschool, and she's brought home some of the cutest art work.
 |
| Family picture |
1 comment:
You look so great, Stacie! I can send flat bows in the mail! Yay...Love you all, Oma
Post a Comment