Elise has been enjoying her Wednesday afternoon dance class, and I just had to post a couple pictures of her getting ready for class....too cute!
We have been enjoying such a fun week together. My schedule is cleared and we have just been having lots of mother/daughter time. I took her to get her nails painted at My Bella Spa & she got to sit in the little girl chairs & later told everyone she got her toes painted by the big lady. These are small Asian women...but to her it was a big deal. The polish has lasted and lasted - so I felt my money was worth it. Then, on a whim, we decided to go to see a movie in the theater one afternoon - Rio. Pretty cute movie...but a word to the wise: they no longer consider it a matinee unless the movie is before 2pm. We went to a 3pm showing, and I had to pay full price for both of us...ugh! We still had lots of fun. I'm savoring these days with just the two of us. Before we know it - I will have my hands full with a newborn as well. Elise has also helped me put in a few plants for our garden this year. We planted 2 tomato plants, cucumbers, dill, basil and zucchini. I'm trying to scale down everything so there isn't too much to water - but I just couldn't give it all up this summer. We have had beautiful weather the last week & this is my favorite time of year here in North Carolina - perfect warm days, cooler nights and no/low humidity.




No comments:
Post a Comment