There is one thing that seems to be plentiful in our house these days: drama!! I know other parents of girls can attest to this. Well, on Tuesday Elise was getting ready for her first day of preschool this year & it was FULL of drama. First it was the hair - she didn't want anything in it - just straight. Next, it was the shoes; and finally the straw that broke the camel's back was the name tag sticker her teacher asked the children to wear for the first few days of class. For some reason, Elise hates sticker name tags, arm bands, and anything like it...so it was a battle to convince her that she needed to listen to the teacher and wear the name tag. So - in this series of pictures, you can see that her face progressively gets happier the closer we get to school. Thankfully, she left the car happy & came home happy, too. She brought along a pony with her - it starts cuddled by her neck & then she hides it under her shirt in the next several pictures....silly! I told her I didn't want her to lose it at school, and she could leave the pony in the car, but she doesn't think I know that it's hidden under her shirt the whole time.




No comments:
Post a Comment