Sunday, June 10, 2007

June 10th, 2007 - Due Date!! 40 weeks



Here we are - today is my due date, but we're still waiting. We've had lots of calls this week - friends & family checking in to see if there's any new news. I'm not getting hung up on this date - she'll arrive when she's ready. At my last dr. appointment this week, she said that I should come in this week on Wednesday if I haven't delivered, and they'll talk about my options and potentially inducing me if I go past 41 weeks. John and I are all ready - and we keep looking at each other and wondering when the "labor" will begin. We've been walking & trying to encourage labor by doing as many natural things as possible.
This weekend we didn't want to start any new projects - because we don't know how much more time we have. I did vacuum and wash my car on Saturday - so I feel much better about that. This past Friday was my last day at work. My Dr. signed me out on short term disability until I deliver the baby, and then my company will consider me on maternity leave once I deliver. So - unless I go into labor tonight, I'll be at home tomorrow and until the baby comes. This is a nice relief to know that I can just be at home to relax. We'll send out an email and update the blog with any news this week! Thanks for reading...

No comments: