Monday, August 13, 2007

Back Home in North Carolina


Here's a few fun pictures of hanging out at home last Friday, Aug. 10th. Ceasar has been good with the baby - pretty much just hangs out wherever we are, and doesn't do too much. It's so funny to see the two of them laying next to each other.
Uncle Curt came over and hung out with us on Friday, too. He's a pretty great uncle - and Elise was content to just be held by him.
He came along with me to David's Bridal to watch Elise so that I could try on some of the bridesmaids dresses Debi has picked out for her wedding on Sept. 20, 2008. We are getting back into a routine here after being gone, but she's pretty easy going (just like John) so the transition hasn't been difficult.
We are just watching her grow each week, and can't believe she's already 2 months old. I will take her to get her 2 month check up and immunizations on Friday, and from what other girlfriends have told me - this one has several shots involved, so John is coming with me so I don't have to hold her down all by myself. I might need the emotional support, too. Charlotte has been setting record highs and it's finally starting to cool back down a bit - thank goodness! This is summer in the Carolinas.

No comments: