Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Celebrating 100 Months


On Saturday, November 17, John surprised me with red roses to celebrate 100 months of marriage. I am blessed to have such a thoughtful man - I wouldn't have thought to count out 100 months, in fact when I came home to see them I had to ask what they were for? We were married July 17, 1999 & it's be a great 8.5 years.
Elise received a package from her aunt Debi this past week and got the most soft, snuggly sleepers. She's all smiles when she wears them, so I had to snap a picture and share with you.

The last couple of days she's been struggling with a cold - runny nose, watery eyes and sneezing. Poor thing, but I think we're now on the upswing. It just makes my days at home longer when she's more needy.

This past weekend I went to a neighborhood bazaar to sell some of my purses & had a fun time. I have a few left - so just let me know if you need a great personal gift for a special lady in your life.

Hope you have a safe & blessed Thanksgiving weekend!

3 comments:

Toni M. Brandenburg said...

I love the purse fabrics! Esp. the black and white one...great job!

Marnee said...

I love the purse fabrics, too! Especialy the black and and white with the polkadots... Fabulous, Stacie!

Benjamin Brandenburg said...

Thanks for the tip J. I put the date into my google calender for 2012. That is, if google survives the microsoft-google wars...