
We took Elise for a walk this week, and she was bundled up to stay warm. It was nice to gain an hour today, but I don't enjoy dark evenings. This weekend was fun.We both had to laugh, because on Friday I must have had too much caffeine too late in the day. Elise was up 2 hours past her bedtime, just awake and looking around, so she watched the Bobcats basketball game with John and Ceasar on the couch.


I also made Elise a cute little pair of pants. I had to re-cut one of the pattern pieces, but overall they turned out cute. Now she has pink corduroy pants with monkies. The pattern was a cinch, so I may end up making a few more for the winter. I put the pocket on the wrong side, so you can see that she has an extra pocket in the front...oh well. I'm off to take a quick Sunday afternoon nap...hope you have a great weekend & great start to November!
1 comment:
Great job on the pants! They are so cute:)
Post a Comment