
This past weekend went by quickly - they always do. John and Elise had fun with their straws on Saturday night. We've found that you really don't need to buy expensive toys - the smallest things keep kids entertained...case in point, this straw!Our little one has become very animated and we find ourselves giggling with her more each week. On Friday afternoon I came into her room as she was playing in her crib, and found her kneeling by the railing trying to pull herself up to a standing position. That was enough to convince us that we needed to lower the crib to a safer place. She has never succeeded in pulling up to a standing position alone...but she's trying & may accomplish it soon. This weekend I've also been working on finishing up our Christmas stockings. This past year when I couldn't find any I liked, I decided to make them...of course they weren't ready for Christmas 2007, but I would like them available by 2008. I'm having a bit of trouble, because I decided to have a cuff & line them...so hopefully I figure it out soon before I get too frustrated. Have a super week...and enjoy the superbowl this next weekend.
2 comments:
"Lets do the Crib Dance"? In Camden its called the "Baby Boogie".
That was Ben's comment of course:)
Post a Comment