We are home & getting everything back to normal. Elise hasn't been feeling great - we think she picked up a bug on the flight home, coughing, sneezing, watery eyes and runny nose, so we've been just resting at home.It was so fun to get our mail and see everyone's cards and pictures - I love this time of year to catch up on the lives of our friends and family.
Hope this next year is a great one for you. John and I celebrated New Year's Eve over a pot of cheese fondue and some rhubarb pie. We can tell we're getting old, because we went to bed around 10pm, then woke around 12:30am to the fireworks in our neighborhood, then backto sleep.
John is always very good about making resolutions for the new year - he sets goals for each area of his life. I on the other hand, feel like I've never accomplished the goals I set, and I don't like to fail, so now I just don't make them. Kinda sad - but perhaps I should just write down a few things I'd like to do, and not worry whether I complete them or not, it might take the pressure off.
Hope this next year is a great one for each of you! Have a great weekend.
1 comment:
Sorry that Elise is not feeling well. We just flew back to San Diego today and Will and Mandy are both sick too! It's the first time Will's been sick and he doesn't like it!
Post a Comment