Monday, May 12, 2008

Boating Fun!



Hope you all enjoyed the weekend. We certainly had a fun few days! On Saturday we were invited to join the Walker's on their new boat. It was a picture perfect evening to go out on the water & Elise really loved her first boat ride. She even got to dip her toes in the water & seemed to think she could walk out onto it. The last picture in this boating series shows Kaylie & Elise both getting tired & resorting to their "comforts." Thanks Walkers for a fun time! I also enjoyed a lovely Mother's Day - however we didn't get out the camera and snap even one picture...I was too busy relaxing. After church John made me his wonderful French Toast for brunch & after a nap, we took Elise for a walk & then out for a Mexican dinner at Zapata's. The day still wasn't over, because after Elise went to bed, John obliged to watch a chick flick with me, August Rush. I felt very loved and it was one of those times when I laid my head on my pillow to fall asleep & felt all God's blessings in my life. I have so much to be thankful for.

1 comment:

Toni M. Brandenburg said...

So much fun! I miss boating.