We spent last week at the Outer Banks of North Carolina and had a great trip! We met my friend, Jessica & her little girl, Hadley, as well as some of their friends from NY. It was breezy & beautiful. We took a tour of the Wright Brother's Kitty Hawk museum & climbed the hill where they took their first flight. We also visited the sand dunes & climbed over them - what fun! We had a good vacation, but it certainly is a different "kind" of vacation with a baby - we felt like we packed nearly every square inch of our Jeep. The water was cool, and so Elise and I only dipped our toes in the water, but John took out the boogie board & did a little swimming too. I'm sorry to do such a small post, but today I've got nearly 8 piles of laundry that bids for my attention - and we have John's parents arriving tomorrow night. Lots going on here in Charlotte!


No comments:
Post a Comment