The days keep ticking off the calendar & we've been enjoying our summer. Last week on Thursday, Elise and I enjoyed a morning at Carowinds with our friends' Alexia & Kate. The humidity was in full force & we enjoyed cooling off at the water park after a few rides. We also have been going to the library every Monday for the "Walkers Class." We sing songs, play with shakers, have bubble time and play-time at the end with other kids - it's been a great way to get out in the mornings...especially since Elise has dropped a nap, so we've been trying to stretch out the mornings so that she takes an afternoon nap. I had to laugh last week, because I asked Elise if she wanted to wear an apron to help me clean up the kitchen & she let me put on this little red half-apron & was so proud to walk around with it on. The next day I again asked her if she wanted to wear the apron & she knew exactly where to go in the pantry to point at it hanging on the hook...and even held out her arms so I could wrap it around her. I guess I'll have to get sewing a little apron for her, too. Her little personality is coming out more and more and it just makes me laugh to see her getting so big!



We played outside this last week as well - and I had to snap a few pictures since her outfit matched her little toy. Love the butterfly - thanks aunt Debi for sending this outfit! We went on a wagon ride with Kaylie this last week as well...
No comments:
Post a Comment