After Jodi spent a week with us in Charlotte, we made an impromtu decision to ride back to D.C. with her and spend a week & a half hanging out...and also working to finish the chair we started re-upholstering. Once we got here, Jodi took Elise shopping for a few new toys...and her own pink chair. She loves the new chair and the fact that she can crawl up on it and sit there by herself with her toys.
Last weekend, Toni came down from Philly to see us for a fun girls weekend. We did some shopping together and I think Elise has got the hang of it...she enjoyed looking at the fabrics, too.Paul was home for a few days in between trips for work, and so we spent an afternoon in the city & toured the Spy Museum, ate in Chinatown, and visited the Mall & new WWII memorial.




Elise & Bailey get along so well!! I'll have to post a video of them interacting - it's very cute. I think they'll miss each other when it's time to go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment