I don't normally cry over things like this but PTL!!!!! So many great things! One, your daughter wears wigs and my girls LOVE wigs and we continue to collect them! Two, Elise must LOVE Minnesota because she just can't wait to take the little one there!!!! Third, YEAH JESUS! And finally, I LOVED watching Curt react...I only wish we knew how Jodi and Deb reacted! CONGRATS! So excited to hear of the safe arrival in May (or April if you are lucky!).
2 comments:
Loved all the new photos and videos...fun to see what you have been up to. :)
I don't normally cry over things like this but PTL!!!!! So many great things! One, your daughter wears wigs and my girls LOVE wigs and we continue to collect them! Two, Elise must LOVE Minnesota because she just can't wait to take the little one there!!!! Third, YEAH JESUS! And finally, I LOVED watching Curt react...I only wish we knew how Jodi and Deb reacted! CONGRATS! So excited to hear of the safe arrival in May (or April if you are lucky!).
Post a Comment