Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Getting all dressed up for Halloween 2010
A blushing bride...this was the second costume I bought for Elise this year...she changed her mind because I bought the first duck costume too early...thankfully I bought it second hand, and could consign it again before Halloween. John kept asking...why does she want to be a bride? And who will be the groom?
Elise's neighborhood friends for trick or treating!
This was the first year Elise went door to door with her friends...mom and dad just waited at the end of the driveway or sidewalk...
After trick or treating we had the neighbors over for chili & these three girls giggled and played for hours. They all climbed into our travel crib to play...so silly!
John helped to make this costume for Elise...ears & tail.
This was Elise's second costume for a birthday party...pretty kitty.

No comments: