Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Weekend 2011

Over Memorial weekend Paul & Jodi visited us in Charlotte. Curt had some tickets for the race in town, and so the family got to go and see the race. I opted to stay home with my two girls, because I wasn't sure a Nascar race was where I wanted to be with a 2 week old and 3 year old. John, my dad and Robbe were in the pits, and John captured some great shots during the event. Mom, Paul & Jodi got the VIP tickets and enjoyed an air conditioned booth with endless food for the afternoon.
Happy!




Curt at work


Nationwide #20 - Joey Logano

Joe Gibbs

Curt doing his calculations as Race Engineer

Charlotte Motor Speedway


Reviewing pictures from the race

Bright eyes

Rhubarb pie
When we find rhubarb in the store (which has only recently started happening more frequently) we try to buy as much as possible. It's kinda expensive, but for these mid-western natives, it is a must have in May. Paul tried some pie while they were visiting, and thought it wasn't too bad.
Just the girls
Brothers

No comments: