We are so grateful to all our friends who have showered us with their love by bringing meals to us - this has been such a wonderful help! I feel like our days have been zooming by. At the end of each day I look back and say, well..John and I changed diapers, I fed the baby, we did laundry, helped Elise & ate...all repeatedly throughout the day - and this is all consuming. I am more tired this week as my sleep deficit continues to grow, and so here is a glance back at our second week at home in pictures:
 |
| Toes! |
 |
| Tummy time |
 |
| Feed me... |
 |
| On our way to the last day of preschool this year |
Our sweet Elise has grown up so much, and we see such a delightful, polite little girl. She attended her last morning of preschool on Thursday for this school year. Wow - the years truly do fly by!
No comments:
Post a Comment