

Here we are...into the final countdown. Just about a month to go. I'm finally feeling a little more tired - all I want to do when I come home from work is rest on the couch - or go to bed early and read a book, which is all completely normal. I get a weekly email from babycenter.com and it tracks the growth of the baby and changes that I will be experiencing, and this week it says that all organs are developed and the last few weeks are basically having the baby add on weight. There really can't be much room left in there! I've been waking up almost nightly with pretty severe indigestion/acid reflux - so my bottle of Mylanta has been a lifesaver. This past weekend we hung out with my brother, Curt on Friday night and got a movie. Then on Saturday, I had another baby shower with the ladies in our choir. We had such a nice time together for brunch. John worked out in the garage and sanded down the used wooden rocker we got at a garage sale last weekend to put downstairs in our family room. He painted it black, and also painted a mirror frame white for the babies' room. On Sunday afternoon we had tickets to go to the Wachovia Championship golf tournament, courtesy of my boss. It was such a pretty day, and we sat in the stands of the 17th hole and saw several of the golfers come through. We did see Tiger on the course as well as some other big names. On Wednesday of this last week, John got to go to the ProAm and saw Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, Peyton Manning and several others. Even though golf really isn't that big on my priority list - it was pretty fun to attend.
The week ahead basically consists of work, my once/month sewing class & getting a few more things ready for the baby.
Hope you all have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment