Thursday, November 15, 2007

Visit with Jessica & Hadley


We just had the nicest visit with Jessica & Hadley Marston. They drove to Charlotte from D.C. on Tuesday and spent a couple days with us. Jessica and I grew up together in Mt. Lake and last fall when I called her to tell her we were expecting, she told me that she was also due with their first baby. Elise and Hadley are 15 days apart, and so it was so much fun to watch them interact and play together. We visited one of my favorite stores, the Sewing Arts Studio, and later that evening we strolled down to the shops at Blakeney and had pizza on the patio at Brixx. Jessica is one of my timeless friends - we can just pick up where we left off. It was a great couple of days. The trees have really turned colors here in Charlotte, and we feel like Fall is upon us. John, Elise and I will spend Thanksgiving here, and we're looking forward to a nice long weekend together. Have a great Thursday!


3 comments:

jahanschen said...

That's such a cute video. There's nothing sweeter than babies interacting! Elise is doing so well sitting up for only 5 months. What a beautiful girl!

Marnee said...

Ohh, I love my Grandbaby Elise!! She is my sweetie-girl. How fun to see her smiling and interacting with her little friend! Can't wait for Christmas...Oma & Opa are busy getting ready for Elise an Mama and Papa. Nice of Caesar to show up in the video, too!

Toni M. Brandenburg said...

I can't believe she is sitting all alone and practically talking. It has been way too long! I need to see her again.