Our little Valentine! She just keeps learning & growing. Today we were in our office, and she was playing on the floor near our black chair. I was on the computer & when I looked back at her, she was standing next to the chair. She must have pulled herself up & the next thing she was interested in was pulling open the file drawer & trying to pull out the files and papers...wow! Life as we have known it the past 8 months is now going to change!!We ordered a new car seat & it arrived today. Sadly, Elise has grown out of her infant car seat, and so we are graduating to the next stage...I think she'll be happy, since she is at the weight where she can be forward facing. We'll have to install it sometime this weekend. Love to all our family & friends.
Enjoy your Valentine & do something special!
1 comment:
How cute! But also a little scary...I don't think I'm ready for mobility. Lucky for me boys usually take a lot longer to get moving! She's so precious =)
Quick ?--which carseat did you guys get? We need a new one too and want to get a good one that will last a while since he's so big. Any suggestions?
Post a Comment