This blog entry is late in coming....I've been meaning to update all week, but I've had a head cold & tried to rest when Elise was napping, so I'm only now getting to this - sorry.
Last Sunday afternoon we took Elise out on her maiden voyage in her new wagon she got for Christmas! We strapped in her favorite bear for a ride, too! It was a great stroll, however, on our way home, only a few blocks from our front door, we noticed that she was somewhat slumped over...poor girl fell asleep in her wagon. We've been having some great weather this week. On Friday afternoon we took the wagon out for another walk to the playground with Michelle & Kaylie. It was cute to watch the girls ride along. At one point it looked like they were trying to grab on and hold each other's hand.We celebrated the Superbowl with friends - this picture shows Alexia, Chrissie & I with the great spread before us. Josh & Alexia hosted and we had such a fun time watching the huge upset.
No comments:
Post a Comment