This past weekend was good! Elise and I each took long naps after we arrived home on Saturday. She was a great little traveler - which makes it so much easier to take her by myself when we go.
We had a relaxing evening out to dinner at Olive Garden - and she was quite excited to hold the restaurant "pager" while we waited for our table.
We had a relaxing evening out to dinner at Olive Garden - and she was quite excited to hold the restaurant "pager" while we waited for our table.

Then, we got a little more ambitious on Monday! We built shelves in our backyard shed to increase our storage...and use our space more efficiently. It's hard to believe we've lived here in Charlotte for 5 years, and over that time it's easy to start to get things "cluttered" so I'm in a bit of an organizing phase right now, where I just want to know what we have and find a place for everything.

Elise got quite dirty helping outside in the shed - but she enjoyed exploring and we made it a family affair!
1 comment:
Hey John, is that my wheelbarrel? I know I had a wheelbarrel...
Nice shed!
Post a Comment