We celebrated a wonderful weekend wedding with my sister, Debi & her new husband Josh, September 19-21st. They had the most beautiful weekend in Minneapolis for their nuptials.In the picture above, we had a bride's luncheon at the Nicollet Island Inn. Then, a relaxed rehearsal barbeque dinner in their backyard. It was the first weekend everyone in my immediate family had been together in a couple years.
Debi, Lara Hunt & Jodi after getting their hair done at the salon.
Myself and mom getting "primped."
Ratzlaff family photo: Jodi, Curt, Dad, Debi, Josh, Mom & me.
Mom & Dad...last daughter married off.
"I really like weddings!"
Family photo. I'm so proud of John, he dressed & did Elise's hair for the big day, since I was part of the wedding party & was getting pictures done - he did a great job!
The reception was held on a boat - here's the happy couple.
Elise wanted to take part in driving the ship, too.
"I like riding down the Mississippi on a gorgeous fall evening in Minneapolis."
Mr. & Mrs. Carlson
No comments:
Post a Comment