Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Purse Project

Here are a few pictures of my Amy Butler downtown clutch. I haven't added the straps - and am undecided whether I will or not. This was a fun project.


We've eaten outside on the back patio for the past 3 nights - it's been just beautiful here & we're enjoying more daylight after Sunday, too!

5 comments:

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

That purse is so cute!! I don't know if I would add straps or not. LOVE the fabric! I can't imagine how hard it must have been to match up the pattern!! Great job! Check out my blog to see the one I made!

Toni M. Brandenburg said...

That is too cute, where do I sign up to buy one!?! I love the fabric too! I would say no straps for sure.

The Allberts said...

Love that! What great fabric!

Marnee said...

Beautiful, Stacie!

Heidi McDowell said...

This purse is really cute! What do you use to give it stiffness? Great job!