I took Ariana to her 1 month appointment, and she weighs 10lbs and measures 22 inches long. While we were there, I explained to our Dr. that she seemed to spit up a lot, and it sounded like reflux, because she would start swallowing a lot when I would lay her down, or even hold her upright. Well, she did this while he was examining her, and so we will try to put her on Zantac to see if we can make her more comfortable. She will take some great naps - 3 to 4 hours long, and I can get a 4 -5 hour stretch at night as well. Elise has been having fun with many of her new toys from her birthday! We played outside this week with her fun chalk!
 |
| Finding her finger |
 |
| Fun with sidewalk chalk! |
No comments:
Post a Comment