Our little Claire Elise turned 4 on June 11th! Where have the years gone? Her favorite color is purple, and she loves to dress up, so this year we had a tea party birthday with 5 of her friends. I did lots of prep for this party while I was still pregnant, and I had help to set it all up - thanks Oma & Opa for coming to NC! It was such a darling party - so here's a look in pictures.
 |
| Tea Party for six |
 |
| Thanks, John for folding the napkins! |
 |
| Teapot sugar cookies...thanks, Missy! |
 |
| lemon petite fours |
 |
| Birthday girl |
 |
| gloves! |
 |
| Beautiful girls |
 |
| musical chairs |
 |
| carefully carry that sugar cube |
 |
| pass the sugar cube |
 |
| opening gifts |
The next day we had another party with just family. Elise kept asking where her friends were? I tried to explain that this was just a party with family on her actual birthday, but she was a little concerned that her friends weren't coming...too funny.
 |
| Family party |
 |
| Happy to be 4! |
 |
| thanks Ben & Toni! |
For her big birthday gift, several family members pooled together and we ordered a backyard playset. I think I'm almost as excited as Elise for this to arrive. Since we have the new baby - I can't just take her to the park or out to play all the time, and this will be a great help to have swings, a glider, slide and playhouse tower right in our yard where she can play and I can see her from the kitchen window....now we just have to put it together....
 |
| A backyard playset!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment