Monday, June 27, 2011

Playset!

Elise's playset was delivered last Monday & this past weekend John got it set up in the backyard. She was so excited! It is quite the story of how we finally got this ordered. We had seen it on Walmart.com, and when we went to order it, it was out of stock online and only available online. Well, after visiting the manufacturers website, I found that this was only available in stores and of course, Walmart was out. So, I researched some more and found it on Sam's Club's website for $100 more than Walmart, but this included shipping directly to your door. So, we joined Sam's Club & ordered it. I'm very pleased that we did. We don't have a huge backyard, and this is a great size for us.
Very excited Elise~!
There was so much hardware - it was a little ridiculous, but we separated everything out, and just started step by step to put this together. Elise was just giddy by nightfall when her glider was on and she could actually swing on her new set.
Check out all that hardware....whoa.
Ariana continues to smile and become aware of everything around her. We took her to see the chiropracter this past week, and I took her off the Zantac medicine. She finally had a poo in her diaper (I know, crazy things that parents get excited about) and she now will sleep longer and still has some spitting up, but it's much improved. I feel like she's more comfortable after the treatments, and has a few boughts of fussiness, but overall pretty happy. She reminds us so much of Elise as a baby!
Ariana - 6 weeks old

Building crew
As I write, we still have to assemble and attach the slide - but I'll post some more pictures of the completed project.
"I love this glider & playset!"

No comments: