Here we are in July already! I took Ariana to the pediatrician last week to see if he could give her something to make her more comfortable, since she has been going several days without pooping. Poor girl. He gave me some medicine that is basically a sugar to help her go. We've been giving her doses every day and I wouldn't say that she is necessarily going more frequently, but she seems much calmer and more comfortable. Perhaps it's helping to move the gas through her system much easier....who knows? With babies its always a guessing game, and as I mom, I'm just happy that she seems more comfortable and is sleeping well again! We see him again on Friday and I'll check to see where we go from here.
 |
| Driving to Minnesota! HA! |
 |
| 8 weeks old |
It's so fun to "chat" with Ariana. She loves to coo and smile for us. Also, this past week, Elise graduated to a booster seat. She is very excited to use the adult strap to buckle herself in the car & we're happy to have a bit more space in the back seat. She is so imaginative and loves to play with her animals and babies. Here, her Uni is strapped into her old car seat & she's looking through a picture album. Thankfully, she can entertain herself quite well & this makes it easier for me with a newborn, too.
 |
| Booster time |
No comments:
Post a Comment