Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday...

Well, another week has begun. I'm a bit bleary -eyed. Sweet little Ariana is still uncomfortable, and only giving me 3 hour stretches at night...and this from a baby who was going 6, 7 & twice, 8 hours at night already. What has happened! I got a call back today from the pediatrician's office, and they've referred us to a GI specialist, and we'll see him on Tuesday this week. Hopefully he can give us some insight and help her get a little more comfortable. Little Elise has been a gem...she plays so well & has given me the grace to take care of Ariana throughout the day. She did want to do a craft today, so I dug into my bag of goodies from the dollar store & we crafted a bug family! She did great. I keep picking tomatoes and cucumbers from my little garden - so Charlotte friends, if you need a tomato or two - let me know. We have been enjoying them, but I can only enjoy so many, you know!
A sample of the produce from our garden
 We worked on the bug family during the day, but John was able to help out with the legs when he got home...here's the little bugs. They are supposed to be lady-bugs, but the legs remind me of spiders.Ha!
Bug family

No comments: