Monday, February 25, 2008

Fun Weekend with Ben & Toni

On Friday afternoon I got a call from Toni - they had a free weekend & wanted to know if we were around and wanted visitors. Of course! We had a fun weekend with them. John and Ben tackled a small project - putting "flooring" boards down along our office attic floor to create more storage. Meanwhile, Toni and I took Elise for a stroll down to the shops and browsed around. It was a gorgeous Saturday here, around 65.

Elise is feeling ok, but not completely healthy. She now has a runny nose & a yucky sounding cough. Poor thing. At least she is sleeping well. John and I started noticing that we both feel a sore throat and aches coming on Sunday night. Must be some of that flu bug that is going around. We're just staying home and trying to rest.
I've noticed my daffodils and tips of my tulips are starting to show. I'm excited for Spring.


Today (Monday) was another beautiful day (70 degrees and sunny)
so Elise and I went out to the driveway and she rode around her little tricycle, or more accurately, I pushed her around. She seems to really like it. That is about all that's new here. John has an exceptionally busy week ahead with freelance, and he has some fun projects he's working on.

1 comment: