Here's a quick overview of some of the things Elise has been saying lately....mostly recorded here for us as parents, but for your enjoyment, too.
Every morning for breakfast she asks, "I would like chocolate milk, slightly warmed up." It's hard to say no when I am sipping my coffee with sugar and creamer.
Then, for lunch she likes "bread with just butter and the crust off." She will eat the turkey and cheese on the side, but just not all three in a full sandwich form...perhaps someday she'll convert and eat the crust, too.
On Monday she asked me for some "root-beard" to drink with her lunch. I explained that it's called root-beer...so now she knows. Her world is just expanding as she continues to grasp larger concepts.
When we read to her, she's been asking about the meaning of words. I forget the story we were looking at, but it talked about a legend & we explained that a legend is like a really old story passed down. Now, we can be driving in the car & she wants me to tell her a legend...oh boy, this is when I really need to get myself an iPhone. :')
No comments:
Post a Comment