Today we went to preschool to see the 4 year old classroom and meet Elise's teachers for this school year, Mrs. Bowman and Mrs. DeGrush.
She brought each of the teacher's a cake pop to enjoy & got to play and meet new classmates as I filled out paperwork. She will attend 5 days a week, and I'm praying for another mom at the school to possibly car pool with. I got a few names while I was chatting with the teachers, but we'll have to see how schedules work out.
Elise is excited and I know it will be a good year. She needs a little more stimulation than I can give her right now.
 |
| Excited to have a loft this year in preschool! |
 |
| Chatting with the new teacher, Mrs. Bowman |
 |
| 4 year old Elise |
No comments:
Post a Comment